Certified in Webster Technique
Webster technique is a specific chiropractic analysis and adjustment. This enables chiropractors to establish balance in the pregnant woman’s pelvis and reduce undue stress to her uterus and supporting ligaments. This balanced state in the pelvis has been clinically shown to allow for optimal fetal positioning.
According to the American Pregnancy Association, potential benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy include:
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Controlling symptoms of nausea
- Reducing the time of labor and delivery
- Relieving back, neck or joint pain
- Prevent a potential cesarean delivery
Click here to read more on the benefits of getting adjusted during pregnancy!