What is Functional Medicine?
Functional medicine treats the person, who has the disease, not the disease the person has! Through a thorough evaluation, exam and lab testing, a protocol is recommended to individuals that are committed to improving their health.
Conditions to consider using the inside out approach:
- Thyroid conditions
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Loss of energy
- Digestive complaints
- Acid reflux
- Many more
The Two-Pronged Healing Approach
To battle chronic health conditions, Functional Medicine uses two scientifically grounded principles:
- Add what’s lacking in the body to nudge its physiology back to a state of optimal functioning.
- Remove anything that impedes the body from moving toward this optimal state of physiology.
Plainly put, your body naturally wants to be healthy. Let us help give you a path to wellness.
Functional Medicine practitioners use:
- Advanced laboratory testing
- Detailed intake
- Comprehensive exam
- Treatment includes:
- Combination of natural agents (supplements, herbs, nutraceuticals and homeopathics)
- Nutritional and lifestyle changes
- Spiritual/emotional counseling
In addition, educating the patient about their condition empowers them to take charge of their own health, ultimately leading to greater success in treatment.
Contact Us today to set your first Functional Medicine Appointment!
Other Trusted Resources: