As Halloween creeps closer don’t fear about your little goblins craving those not-so-good-for-you sweets…
WE HAVE SOME SOLUTIONS!
Become a trendsetter for your neighborhood and pass out FUN and healthier alternatives!
- Bulk Bags of Organic Lollipops (found on Amazon)
- Halloween Stickers: A dozen per sheet costs less than $2
- Glow in the dark vampire fangs
- Fake mustaches
- Temporary tattoos
- Finger lamps (Amazon)
Candy Trade-In with Parents!
A fabulous idea to avoid a week of sugar bingeing and preventing behavioral issues =)
- After a night of Trick-Or-Treating have your kiddos dump their bag of candy on the floor.
- Perform bargains and trade-ins for fun alternatives and healthier treats-you decide how many pieces of candy for each item!
- Fruit leathers
- Lara bars
- Glow-in-the-Dark sticky eyes, hands etc
- Play dough
- Animal noses
- Glow-in-the-dark anything really =)
Or even one toy/activity that your little goblin has been asking about for a while! Experiences you make with your children are worth 1,000 candy bars.
What are your fun alternatives you would add?