- This event has passed.
Low Back Pain Workshop
April 4, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$40
Have you ever experienced low back pain/discomfort and want to avoid making the same mistakes? This is the perfect workshop for you!
Sweat or yoga pants are encouraged as we will be moving in this workshop. 🙂
Areas we will dive into:
– Alignment markers – understanding your posture
– Pelvis position and how it affects the back muscles (and how to move it!)
– Pain cycle and avenues on how to break it
– Things throughout the day that help keep you in better alignment
– Some restorative work to help (exercises for healing & preventing future pain)
– End in a psoas restorative stretch for Q&A
Dr. Graper of Family Focus Chiropractic and Katy Sudlow of Peace & Perseverance are teaming up to help you better understand optimal movement and function of your body.
Space is limited so save your spot by followng the link for tickets above. This workshop is $40, which includes a half foam roller to take home with you.
Sign up at: http://www.peaceandperseverance.com/booking/default.aspx