Infant & Prenatal CST
April 18 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$200.00
Chanhassen, Minnesota (live, in-person workshop). Hosted by Dr Angela Graper and Dr. Robyn Brostrom-Martin.
In this workshop, you will be introduced to bodywork techniques used by Lori on infants that address plageocephaly, torticollis, acid reflux , inability to form a good latch wile breastfeeding, tongue, lip and buccal tie restrictions and a myriad of other pathologies. In pregnancy, her focus has been on the asymmetry of the pelvic girdle which can lead to sciatic, piriformis, Psoas, and sacrum discomfort. You will learn a series of connective tissue and fasciae stretches that significantly facilitate craniosacral therapy protocols. Lori’s workshops are very interactive and collaborative. She encourages students to ask questions and to share case histories throughout the afternoon. We all learn so much more this way!
There will be 2 certificates of completion available at the end of this workshop (1 for the infant section of the class and 1 for prenatal). We do not offer CEUs.
– Babies in arms are always welcome! Email Hannah Day if you plan to bring your baby as a model. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bing a lunch and/or snacks to enjoy throughout the afternoon.
– Bring a medium to large sized soft-bodied baby-doll to practice with.
– Handouts are available ahead of time for you to print out for class and to keep as a reference.
– Upon completion of this live workshop, you will receive lifetime access to Lori’s online workshop video (5 hours of recorded footage) for additional educational support, along with your certificate of completion via email.
**Please note, the registration fee is non-refundable as you gain access to the online video of Lori’s workshop.
If you need further assistance, please contact Lori’s Assistant, Hannah Day email@example.com